Like many game marketplaces around Christmas, the Oculus Store is having a Winter Sale. So, if you managed to get your hands on an Oculus Quest 2 this holiday season there are plenty of offers to start your VR library.
One of the best ways to get your VR game collection kickstarted is to purchase one of the game bundles on the Oculus Store. They began offering bundles last month during the Black Friday Sales and they have brought them back this month for new and returning customers.
- Quest Essentials: Holiday Pack – $79.99 (save 32%) – Onward, Superhot VR, Job Simulator, Pistol Whip & Eleven Table Tennis.
- Fan Favourites: Holiday Pack – $144.99 (save 35%) – Arizona Sunshine, Vacation Simulator, Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted, The Room VR: A Dark Matter, Red Matter, Wander, In Death: Unchained, Waltz of the Wizard: Extended Edition & The Thrill of the Fight.
- Winder Adventures: Holiday Pack – $44.99 (save 30%) – Moss, Down the Rabbit Hole & A Fisherman’s Tale.
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series Pack – $19.99 (save 33%)
If you don’t want to buy any bundles, you can always take advantage of the discounts on individual games. Here are some of our favourites:
· Arizona Sunshine – $29.99 (save 25%)
· Gadgeteer – $7.50 (save 50%)
· Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes – $9.74 (save 35%)
· Moss – $22.49 (save 25%)
· SOLARIS OFFWORLD COMBAT – $19.99 (save 20%)
· The Room VR: A Dark Matter – $22.49 (save 25%)
· Vacation Simulator – $23.99 (save 20%)
· Virtual Desktop – $16.99 (save 15%)
Now is a great time to start filling up your VR library. If you have a powerful enough PC, you can take advantage of the Oculus Link cable and play PC VR games on your new Oculus Quest 2. Head over to the Steam store and check out their Winter Sale to get some good deals on games that aren’t available on the Quest 2.